Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 1 items.
- Database Name: IEEE Xplore
- Description: [mobile version]
Provides full-text access to IEEE transactions, journals, magazines and conference proceedings published since 1988 and all current IEEE Standards.
- Host URL: http://www.ieee.org/ieeexplore/
- Vendor: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE)
- Coverage: Covers topics includes: from computer engineering, biomedical technology and telecommunications, to electric power, aerospace and consumer electronics, among others.
- Time Span: 1988 to the present.
Terms and Conditions
Only 25 simultaneous users allowed.
- Search Hints: In January 2003, IEEE added select periodical and conference content from 1950-1987 to the IEEE Xplore database. Content from thirteen IEEE societies was loaded into IEEE Xplore, adding approximately 80,000 documents to the database.