Search Results

Please note: These search results do not contain links to electronic articles hosted by the University of Maryland Libraries, although some may be available online. Please contact the University of Maryland Libraries for assistance in obtaining copies of any of the articles cited in this bibliography.

Your search in the category "St. Mary's County" returned 400 results in 20 pages.

Showing results 161 through 180.

161)
Gough, Al, Jr. "'It Don't Stop Here Anymore': The James Adams Floating Theater." Chronicles of St. Mary's 37 (Summer 1989): 209-29.

162)
Gough, Al, Jr. "The Life and Times of Asa Ardells Lawrence, Officer- Gentleman-Carpetbagger-Entrepreneur." Chronicles of St. Mary's 39 (Winter 1991): 65-95.

163)
Gough, Al, Jr. “It Happened When?” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Winter 2011): 9-11; Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Spring 2011): 12-13; Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Summer 2011): 20-21; Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Fall 2011): 9-10.
Annotations / Notes: historic events in St. Mary’s County

164)
Gough, Al, Jr. “William Francis Wheeler.” Chronicles of St. Mary's, 50 (Spring 2002): 190-91.

165)
Gough, Al, Jr., comp. “Knight Line.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 50 (Fall 2002): 227-36.

166)
Gough, Al. "All is Quiet Along the Potomac or Did J. Frank Raley Really Give the River Away?" Chronicles of St. Mary's 44 (Summer 1996): 113-26.

167)
Gough, Al. "The St. Mary's Reading Room and Debating Society." Chronicles of St. Mary's 40 (Winter 1992): 161-94.

168)
Gough, Al. “Leonardtown Fireman’s Carnival Notes.” hronicles of St. Mary’s, (Summer 2012): 23-24.

169)
Gough, Al. “St. Mary’s Hospital Celebrates 90th Year.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 50 ( Summer 2002): 209.

170)
Gough, Al. “The Leonardtown Volunteer Fire Department Carnival 1926-1950: A Brief History of When the Fireman’s Carnival Was on the Village Green.” ,em>Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Summer 2012): 11-22.

171)
Guazzo, Eugene. "Hunting the Fox in Saint Mary's." Chronicles of St. Mary's 28 (May 1980): 177-86.

172)
Guy, J. S. "Federal Naval Operations 1861-65." Chronicles of St. Mary's 48 (2000): 18-26; 56-66; 74-81.

173)
Guy, J. S., comp. "Federal Naval Operations 1861-65." Chronicles of St. Mary's, 47 (Summer 1999): 375-79; Chronicles of St. Mary's, 47 (Fall 1999): 11-14.

174)
Guy, J. S., comp. “Federal Naval Operations 1861-65.” Chronicles of St. Mary's, 50 (Spring 2002): 192-97; “Federal Naval Operations 1861-65.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 50 (Summer 2002): 212-19.

175)
Guy, Joseph Stanton. "Guy Brothers Store and House." Chronicles of St. Mary's, 45 (Summer 1997): 210-20.

176)
Guyther, J. Roy. "Moonshine in St. Mary's." Chronicles of St. Mary's 39 (Fall 1991): 49-52.

177)
Guyther, J. Roy. "The Best of Two Worlds." Chronicles of St. Mary's 42 (Fall 1994): 349-51.

178)
Guyther, J. Roy. "The Old Hotels of Mechanicsville." Chronicles of St. Mary's, 38 (Fall 1990): 337-41.

179)
Guyther, J. Roy. "Was There a Medical School at Great Mills?" Chronicles of St. Mary's, 44 (Spring 1996): 106-8.

180)
Guyther, J. Roy. Charlotte Hall, The Village Which Grew From a School: Two Hundred Years, 1797-1997. Mechanicsville, MD: J. R. Guyther, 1997.