Search Results

Please note: These search results do not contain links to electronic articles hosted by the University of Maryland Libraries, although some may be available online. Please contact the University of Maryland Libraries for assistance in obtaining copies of any of the articles cited in this bibliography.

Your search in the category "Architecture, Historic Preservation, and Town Planning" returned 1259 results in 63 pages.

Showing results 181 through 200.

181)
“Harmony Hall Listed Among Maryland’s Most Endangered Historic Properties.” News and Notes from the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 39 (July-August 2010): 4.

182)
“Historic Preservation Week Reception Held on May 4, 2003.” Friends of Preservation Newsletter, 21 (Summer 2003): 1.

183)
“Historic Preservation Week Reception to be held at Mount Lubentia on Wednesday, News and Notes from the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 40 (May/June 2011): 5.

184)
“Historic Sites.” Catholic Historical Review, 95 (January 2009): 194-95.

185)
“Holidays in the Heritage Area: War of 1812 Kickoff.” News and Notes of the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 42 (November-December 2013): 1.

186)
“Homewood House Marks Two Centuries.” Johns Hopkins Magazine, 54 (November 2002): 18-19.

187)
“Inspired Access.” A Briefe Relation, 31 (Autumn 2009): 1, 4.

188)
“Long Island Farm Added to National Register.” Historical Society of Baltimore County Newsletter, (October 2010): 3.

189)
“Look Forward to the 36th Annual Holiday House Tour.” The Legacy, 49 (Fall 2012): 4- 5.

190)
“Lustine Showroom in Hyattsville.” Friends of Preservation Newsletter, 23 (Spring 2005): 1, 3-4.

191)
“M-NCPPC Purchases Historic Buildings.” The Preservationist, (Spring 2006): 3.

192)
“Melwood Park.” News and Notes from the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 41 (November-December 2012): 5.

193)
“Melwood Park.” News and Notes from the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 41 (November-December 2012): 5.

194)
“MHT Provides Easement Protection for Seventeen New Properties in 2001.” In Context, 10 (May 2002): [4].

195)
“Necrology: The Last of the Meeting House Hill Oaks.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 55 (Fall 2008): 531.

196)
“Nuturing a Nation.” ,em>Common Ground, (Summer 2010): 12-17.

197)
“Nuturing a Nation.” Common Ground, (Summer 2010): 12-17.

198)
“Old Parish House in College Park.” Friends of Preservation, 20 (Spring 2002): 6.

199)
“Peace Cross.” News and Notes from the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 41 (November-December 2012): 5.

200)
“Preservation Grants Announced from County’s Historic Buildings.” News and Notes from the Prince George’s County Historical Society, 38 (March-April 2009): 7.