The following devices are available for loan to students at the Engineering and Physical Sciences Library (EPSL) Circulation Desk:
|iPhone 5 Charger||3||Available Now|
|MacBook Air||0||1 :49 PM on April 21, 2014|
|MacBook Air Dual Boot||15||Available Now|
|Mac charger||6||Available Now|
|Universal charger||3||Available Now|
|USB multi-charge cable||5||Available Now|
To check the availability of items in other locations, please click here.
Equipment and Accessories
- Laptops: 11 MacBook Airs
- Chargers and extension cords: 3 for MacBooks, 1 universal computer charger, and 5 universal USB phone chargers (not iPhone)
- Calculators: TI-84 Plus Texas Instruments
- Markers and erasers: For the dry erase boards in the library
- Project remote: For the projector on the ground floor
- Headphones: 2 sets
- And more to come: Stay tuned!
- McKeldin Library also offers equipment for checkout. Click here for details.
- Equipment can be checked out to currently enrolled UMD students only. These devices are brought to you by the UMD Library Technology Fee.
- A Borrowers Agreement must be completed and signed in order to check out a device.
- A valid UMD student ID is required to check out equipment.
- The loan period for the equipment is 4 hours. However, if the equipment is due after the circulation desk closes, it must be returned at least 30 minutes before the circulation desk closes.
- Equipment must be directly returned to a library staff member at the EPSL circulation desk. Equipment should not be returned in any book drop.
- Equipment is available on a first come, first served basis. It can be renewed one time at the circulation desk if others are not waiting for the equipment.
- The Library reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who abuses equipment or is repeatedly or extremely late in returning equipment.
Late and Replacement Fees
- Laptops: $5/hour with a maximum fine of $100
- Accessories (e.g., Calculators): 50 cents/hour with maximum of $10
- Laptops: $1,900
- Accessories: minimum $30
- Please check the UMD Libraries Borrower Responsibilities guidelines.
Provided thanks to the Library Technology Fee.