Free high-quality scanning is available at EPSL! The stand-alone flatbed scanner is located in front of the Information Desk on the first floor. All scanning is full-color and can be saved in different formats (.pdf, .jpg, .bmp, and .tif). Scans can be saved to a USB drive or emailed. The scanner is connected to a computer. Use your Directory ID and password to login. Visitors, please sign up for a guest account at the Information Desk. There are also multiple scanners located in the copy machines on the first and third floors. In order to use these scanners, you must have a University ID with a Terrapin Express account or a photocopy card (instructions on how to get one are below).
- Self-service photocopy machines are located on the first and third floors near the elevator.
- Cost is 10 cents per page for black and white, 50 cents for color (color on first floor only).
- More information on photocopying is available at the McKeldin Copy Shop.
Print from a Library Computer
There are two ways you can print using library computer. Here's how: Printing From a Library Computer.
- Use a photocopy card or a university ID with a Terrapin Express account
- A photocopy card ATM is located on the first floor of EPSL.
- Public printers are located on the first floor of EPSL.
- Cost is 10 cents per page for black and white and 50 cents for color.
- Library printers at other UMD libraries
Print from a Laptop
Watch this video and install the printer software from http://ter.ps/print