Agriculture and Natural Resources Librarian
As a reference librarian, I support the research and teaching needs of several departments and institutions within the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, including:
Animal and Avian Sciences (ANSC), Agricultural and Resource Economics (AREC), Environmental Science and Policy (ENSP), Environmental Science and Technology (ENST), Nutrition and Food Science (NFSC), Plant Science & Landscape Architecture (PSLA), Veterinary Medicine (VTMD), Institute of Applied Agriculture (IAA), Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine (VMRCVM)
My duties include:
- Preparing course and discipline-specific library research guide Web pages.
- Identifying print and electronic scientific library resources for purchase.
- Providing research assistance in person and virtually.
- Creating bibliographies on a specific subject or topic.
- Tailoring library instruction for courses
For a detailed list of library services for faculty and graduate students, please see: