Engineering, Physical Sciences and Public Health Librarian
As a reference librarian, I support the research and teaching needs of the Departments in the following schools:
- College of Computer, Mathematical and Physical Sciences - Physics
- School of Public Health - Behavioral and Community Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Health Services Administration, Kinesiology, and Maryland Institute for Applied Environmental Health .
My duties include:
- Preparing course and discipline-specific library research guide Web pages.
- Identifying print and electronic scientific library resources for purchase
- Providing research assistance in person and virtually
- Creating bibliographies on a specific subject or topic
- Tailoring library instruction for courses
A detailed list of library services is available at:
Information for Faculty and Graduate Students
Please visit my professional profile in .