- The Engineering and Physical Sciences Library offers tours of the library by appointment only with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Please fill out this request form to schedule a tour. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Librarians at the EPSL offer instruction throughout the semester on a wide variety of engineering resource topics. Instruction can include access to electronic journals, databases, library catalogs, and e-books, as well as, research support. Instruction can be tailored for specific classes, assignments and research groups. Please fill out this instruction request form to schedule a librarian.
- EPSL librarians offer individual/group research assistance by appointment. Fill out this request form to schedule a meeting with a librarian.
- Refer to the UM Libraries Course Reserves page for detailed instructions. Contact Donna Beatley (301-405-9142), if you have any specific questions.
Course Related Guides
- A course guide is a customized web page directing students to the best research resources for their class assignments. Instructors are encouraged to link to Course Related Guides from their class websites. To limit to course related guides, click "Course Related Guides" under the "Browse by Group" section. If you wish to have a guide created for your course, please fill out the instruction request form.
E-Books and Databases
- The EPSL has access to many e-books concerning topics relating to science. For more information, visit this guide about e-books at the University of Maryland.
- The University of Maryland has access to a wide variety of online journals and databases. Visit our collections page to view the journals and databases we have access to.