Library Human Resources
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
To provide quality customer service and support in the following HR activities:
- Employee Relations
- Consultative Services
- Policy questions and interpretation
- Disciplinary actions
- Development/training opportunities
- Reorganization and staffing
- Employment Services
- Telework Procedures
- Employee Development
- Personnel Programs
- Core Competencies
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Faculty Services
We will continue to increase service delivery to our internal and external customers by providing guidance, support and advice on matters pertaining to the Libraries' human resources. We strive to manage our existing talent by instilling the related core competencies that drive the development and growth of our human capital.
- In collaboration with libraries leadership, we are committed to working in manner that promotes trust, insures confidentiality, endorses and encourages the best in the selection, promotion, and development of our human capital.
- We recognize and uphold the importance o fairness, innovation, diversity and inclusion in support of the strategic direction of the UMD Libraries.
Please, go to the UMD Libraries' Employment Opportunities page.
Hours of Operation
The Human Resources Office is open during the following days and hours:
Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
University of Maryland
7109 McKeldin Library
College Park, Maryland 20742
Please click here.