Read more about Meredith Monk and her dance, theatre, and music productions in the Washington Post and the New York Times.
These articles are accessible through the UM libraries databases on campus or by signing in with a Directory ID and Password.
- Blumenthal, Eileen. “Meredith Monk and Ping Chong: In Transit Again.” The New York Times, March 19, 1987.
- Holland, Bernard. “Review, Music: Meredith Monk in 10-year Retrospective.” The New York Times, February 10, 1985.
- Kennicott, Philip. “Spoleto Pulls All the Right Strings; At Charleston Arts Festival, Poignant Puppetry Meets Old Avant-Garde.” The Washington Post, June 3, 2003.
- ________. “Haunting Echoes in Time; On PBS, Meredith Monk's `Book of Days'.” The Washington Post, August 30, 1989.
- ________. “Review, Stage: Meredith Monk, Chamber-Theater Piece.” The New York Times, April 16, 1986.