Read more by and about productions by the SITI Company and the work of its director, Anne Bogart as described in The New York Times.
These articles are accessible through the UM libraries databases on campus or by signing in with a Directory ID and Password.
- Genzlinger, Neil. "A Collage of Sly Tricks in Honor of a Collagist." The New York Times (16 Oct. 2003): E-5.
- Mandell, Jonathan. "Hanging a Portrait of Welles in a Citizen Kane Frame." The New York Times (1 Oct. 2000): AR-7.
- Midgette, Anne. "Doing Leonard Bernstein, In His Own Words and Acts." The New York Times (5 May, 2005): E-8.
- Rockwell, John. "Living for the Moments: When Contemplation Turns to Ecstasy." The New York Times (24 Oct. 2003): E-4.
- Zinoman, Jason. "Way Before Lindsay and Britney, Chaos Swirled Around Iphigenia." The New York Times (27 Aug. 2007): E-1.