How do I Connect to Library Resources from Off-Campus?
Remote access to library resources is available for all current University of
Maryland, College Park students, faculty, and staff. Here's how it's done:
1. Go to the library resource via
or by clicking on the Find-it button
Click on your campus (University of Maryland, College Park).
3. Enter your Directory ID and Password (the username
and password you use to sign into your email).
Congratulations! You should now be able to use library
resources from off-campus. If you encounter a problem, please look below for
Problems? Please report them!
- Is the resource showing up as unavailable, asking for a
password, or asking you to purchase the
article? Please go to this
- Are you having trouble logging in with your Directory
ID? Please contact
- Have other questions? Please go the
AskUS page, or
Contact a Librarian.