How do I Connect to Library Resources from Off-Campus?
Remote access to library resources is available for all current University of Maryland, College Park students, faculty, and staff.
Here's how it's done:
- Go to the library resource via WorldCatUMD or by selecting a database from Database Finder
- Click on your campus (University of Maryland, College Park)
- Enter your Directory ID and Password (the username and password you use to sign into your email)
- Congratulations! You should now be able to use library resources from off-campus. If you encounter a problem, please look below for assistance
Problems? Please report them!
- Is the resource showing up as unavailable, asking for a password, or asking you to purchase the article? Please go to this form
- Are you having trouble logging in with your Directory ID? Please contact DIT Helpdesk
- Have other questions? AskUS or Contact a Librarian