Terrapin Learning Commons
The mission of the Terrapin Learning Commons is to provide students with an inviting and supportive environment that facilitates scholarly work and helps create community across all library locations. We seek to work alongside, and become partners with, students to increase the quality of their academic studies and enrich their university experience. The commons at the University of Maryland are a catalyst for new learning opportunities in the form of innovative spaces and services, technology-based curricula and campus-wide partnerships.
LEARN: About our Digital Badge Program and earn transferable skills in multimedia production, digital communication and making!
- Visit our Tumblr Page and check out what's new, share your work with others and chat with us!
- See our list of partners:
- Center for Social Value Creation: Come check out Innovation Fridays
- Division of IT Learning Technologies: Tea Time Tech Talks for Faculty
- Graduate School-Office of Writing Initiatives: The Office of Writing Initiatives is offering classes this Spring
- University Human Resources: Learn a variety of skills through our very own University Human Resources Office
- Counseling Center, Learning Assistance Services: Guided study and peer training sessions
- Technology lending available at most library locations!
- Specialized copying and printing available at the 2nd floor Tech Desk, and at the Engineering Library (EPSL)!
- Group areas and study rooms. Reserve one in McKeldin and at EPSL!