Library Research Fund Recipients
The Library Research Fund supports research, scholarly activities, and innovative practices by library faculty and exempt staff. Twice a year, the Library Research Fund Committee reviews applications submitted by eligible personnel and awards small grants to support those projects.
- Summer Cycle 2020
- Ben Blake & Alan Wierdak, "Documenting Organized Labor as a Social Justice Movement: A Survey of Current Theory and Practice"
- John Davis, "Transcribing Interviews with D.C. Punk Fanzine Creators in 2020"
- Lindsay Inge-Carpenter & Andrew Greenman, "International Students and Citation Policies, Practices, and Politics"
- Winter Cycle 2019
- Kelsey Corlett-Rivera & Yishan Ding, "E-book perceptions and use at the University of Maryland"
- Patricia Kosco Cossard & Michael Molyneaux-Francis, "Literature Review of the impact of the Solar Decathlon"
- John Davis, "Transcribing interviews with D.C. punk fanzine creators and travel costs"
- John Davis, "Interviewing Fanzine Creators for Research on D.C. Punk Fanzines"
- Jodi Coalter, Nedelina Tchangalova, & Amy Troust, "Research Support Services in STEM Libraries: A Systematic Review"
- Susan Wiesner, Rommie L. Stalnaker, Stephen Ramsay, & Ryan Pytlik Zilig, "Ritual"
- Tim Hackman, "This Study is Overdue: Analyzing User Circulation Behavior through Fine Waiver Requests"
- Eileen Harrington, "Academic Libraries and Public Engagement with STEM"
- John Davis, "Interviewing fanzine creators for research on D.C. punk fanzines"
- Stephanie Ritchie & Lauren Young, "Evaluation of Search Retrieval across Agricultural Science Databases"
- Susan Wiesner, Rommie Stalnaker, Stephen Ramsay, & Brian Zillig "Schrittanz Zwei"
- Andrew Horbal, "Instructor Use of and Preferences for Educational Streaming Video Resources"
- Alex Carroll, Kelsey Cortlett-Rivera, & Tim Hackman, "E-Book Use and Attitudes at the University of Maryland"
- Alex Carroll, Eileen Harrington, & Nedelina Tchangalova, "A Booster Shot for Health Science Librarianship: Using Canvas and PechaKucha to Flip the Library Classroom"
- Irene Munster, "A tale of two libraries: Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) Professional library merge with the Priddy Library, a branch of the University of Maryland Libraries - shared benefits and challenges"
- Alex Carroll, Rebecca Goldfinger, jamie Mears, Steve Quintilian, & Madhu Singh, "WorldCat Local Usability at the University of Maryland"
- Patti Cossard, Josh Westgard, Brin Winterbottom, & Sophia Lee, "Built Environment Resource Directory for the Metropolitan DC Area
- Kelsey Corlett-Rivera & Tim Hackman, "Ebook Use and Attitudes in the Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Maryland"