University librarians are here to help you at every step in the research data life cycle - from data management planning to secure data storage to data preservation.
Libraries Data Management Resources
- DMPTool for data management plan templates and resources.
- REDCap for secure data collection. Visit our REDCap page for more information about local offerings.
- Data and project management consultations. Email us to get started.
- Data management workshops and trainings. Regular workshops are available through the Libraries Research Commons, but additional workshops are available upon request.
- DRUM for Data. Publish your datasets with the University Libraries.