Dissertations & Theses Global
This database is the an authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses. The database represents the work of authors from over 1,000 graduate schools and universities. Full text is available from 1997 to the present. It also contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
It offers access to more than 90 percent of the doctoral dissertations accepted each year in North America. The database also covers thousands of dissertations and theses from around the globe.
- Animal and Avian Sciences
- Behavioral and Community Health
- Disability Studies
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- English Language and Literature
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- French Language and Literature
- Germanic Studies
- Health and Medicine
- Italian Studies
- Music Education
- Public Health
- Spanish Language and Literature