Dissertations & Theses Global
This database is the an authoritative source for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses. The database represents the work of authors from over 1,000 graduate schools and universities. Full text is available from 1997 to the present. It also contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
It offers access to more than 90 percent of the doctoral dissertations accepted each year in North America. The database also covers thousands of dissertations and theses from around the globe.
- Animal and Avian Sciences
- Asian Languages and Cultures
- Disability Studies
- English Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Germanic Studies
- Health and Medicine
- Italian Language and Literature
- Music Education
- Spanish Language and Literature