Search Results

Please note: This bibliography does not contain links to electronic articles hosted by the University of Maryland Libraries, although some may be available online. Not all titles are available in print at the University of Maryland Libraries. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives for assistance in obtaining copies of any of the articles cited in this bibliography.

Your search in the category "Harford County" returned 218 results in 11 pages.

Showing results 101 through 120.

Kracke, Robert D., and Carol Bench. "Through the Cracks of History: Those Shape Notes." Harford Historical Bulletin (Summer 1984): 38-46.
Annotations / Notes: Hymnal scores and their use in Harford County.

Larew, Marilynn M. "Pennsylvania Influence in Early Bel Air." Harford Historical Bulletin 48 (Spring 1991): 39-45.

Larew, Marilynn M. Bel Air: An Architectural and Cultural History , 1782-1945. Crownsville, MD: Maryland Historical Trust, 1995.

Larew, Marilynn M. Bel Air: The Town Through Its Buildings. Edited by Christopher Weeks. Edgewood, MD: Town of Bel Air and the Maryland Historical Trust, 1981.

Livezey, Jon Harlan. "The Coale Family of Deer Creek." Harford Historical Bulletin 33 (Summer 1987): 53-61.

Logan, Jerald E. "Eden Mill of Harford County, Maryland." Old Mill News, 25 (Fall 1997): 10-11.

Magness, Marlene M. "Harford County Certificates of Estray, 1794-1841." Harford Historical Bulletin, 10 (Winter 1975): 37-38.

Manchester, Andi. "Havre de Grace." Chesapeake Bay Magazine 22 (March 1993): 28-32.

McGrain, John W. "Harford County's Mill Heritage." Harford Historical Bulletin, 80 (Spring 1999): 3-52.

McGrain, John. “Jerusalem Mill, a Pre-Revoluntionary Survival.” Old Mill News, 39 (Winter 2011): 20-21.

McGrain, John. “Six Susquehanna Bridge Crossings: Thirteen Bridges.” Harford Historical Bulletin, 92 (Spring 2002): 3-56.

McIntosh, J. Rieman. A History of the Elkridge Fox Hunting Club, The Elkridge Hounds, the Elkridge-Harford Hunt Club 1878-1978. Monkton, MD: Published by the author, 1978.

Noll, Linda. "J. Edmund Bull: Founder of Steppingstone Museum (1904-1976)." Harford Historical Bulletin 70 (Fall 1996): 139-44.

Noll, Linda. "The Land of Promise: A Brief History of the Site." Harford Historical Bulletin 70 (Fall 1996): 127-31.
Annotations / Notes: Steppingstone Museum.

Noll, Linda. "The Steppingstone Museum: A Step Back in Time." Harford Historical Bulletin 70 (Fall 1996): 145-47.

Noll, Linda. "William Lorenzo Foard (1885-1981) and the Foard Blacksmith Shop." Harford Historical Bulletin 70 (Fall 1996): 148-52.

Paige, Michael A. "The Warners of Harford County: Engravers of Time." Harford Historical Bulletin 82 (Fall 1999): 3-28.

Parks, Gary W. "Deer Creek Society of Friedns Vital Records, 1761-1823, Harford County, Maryland." Maryland Genealogical Society Bulletin, 22 (Summer 1981): 195-207.

Peden, Fr. Henry C. and Jack L. Shagena, Jr. “Tinsmithing in 19th Century Harford County.” Harford Historical Bulletin, 103 (Summer 2006): 3-56.