Search Results

Please note: This bibliography does not contain links to electronic articles hosted by the University of Maryland Libraries, although some may be available online. Not all titles are available in print at the University of Maryland Libraries. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives for assistance in obtaining copies of any of the articles cited in this bibliography.

Your search in the category "St. Mary's County" returned 427 results in 22 pages.

Showing results 41 through 60.

Pars Aestiva: Life in St. Mary’s County a Century Ago According to Fr. John LaFarge, S.J.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Fall 2014): 11-15.

“A Moveable Feast: Old St. Mary’s As Seen Through the Eyes of a Roving Correspondent.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 52 (Winter 2004): 186-93.

“Archaeologists Uncover Foundation of First State House.” A Briefe Relation, 33 (Summer 2012): 3.

“Former NAACP President Recalls Fight to Integrate County Schools.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 54 (Winter 2007): 365-67.

“From Our Collections: The Dent Family Letters.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 50 (Winter 2002): 258-59.

“Horse High, Pig Tight, Bull Strong.” A Briefe Relation, 24 (Spring 2002): [5].

“Irish Collaboration with HSMC.” A Briefe Relation, 31 (Spring 2009): 2.

“Preservation Maryland Places Newtown Manor House on the 2010 Endangered Maryland List.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 57 (Winter 2010): 16-17.

“Probable 17th Century Ship found in St. Mary’s.” ASM Ink, 39 (August 2013): 3.

“Rebuilding St. Mary’s City.” Preservation, 61 (May/June 2009): 16.

“Ship Remains Are Identified in the St. Mary’s River.” A Briefe Relation, 34 (Autumn 2013): 1, 3.

“St. Mary’s finds expands old state house.” ASM Ink, 38 (July 2012): 4.

“St. Mary’s Hospital, 90th Anniversary Dinner Speech of Doctor John W. Roache.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, (Summer 2011): 5-15.

“The Mystery of the Bell.” A Briefe Relation, 24 (Summer 2002): 3.

“The Taxed Lands of Abraham Barnes in St. Mary’s County, 1801.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 57 (Spring 2010): 1.

“Vanishing Landmarks.” Chronicles of St.Mary’s, 50 (Summer 2002): 203.

Bourjaily, Abigail. “Historical Linguistic Background of Saint George’s Island, Saint Mary’s County, Maryland.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 57 (Fall 2010): 5-28.

Allen, Bob. "Point Lookout: Andersonville North." Baltimore Sun Magazine, 28 (APril 1974): 18-23.

Anderson, George M., S. J. "The Civil War Diary of John Abell Morgan, S. J.: A Jesuit Scholastic of the Maryland Province." Records of the American Catholic Historical Society of Philadelphia, 101 (Fall 1990): 33-54.

Babcock, Jason. “St. Mary’s Schools Before Public Transportation Listed in May 20, 1924, edition of the St. Mary’s Beacon.” Chronicles of St. Mary’s, 55 (Summer 2008): 517-24.