Call for Presentations
Call for Presentations now open!
We encourage submissions from academics, advocates, and members of the community covering a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- The history and outlook of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Disability Activism/Disability Justice (past, present, and future)
- Accessible Labor Practices
- Race, Gender, Class, and other Intersectional Approaches to Disability Advocacy
- Disability Community Engagement, Advocacy, and Action
- Disability in the Media (the potentials and pitfalls of representation)
- Literature and Disability Studies
- Attitudes and their Effects on Disability Policy
- Critical Disability Studies
We are accepting proposals for the following formats (for full descriptions, see the Call for Presentations):
- Lecture-style Presentations
- Panel Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Others - your ideas welcome!
- A 200-word abstract
- Preferred presentation format
- Your contact information
To: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Disability Summit Proposal"
Due date for submissions is February 15, 2019.