Introduction to Korean Collection
In order to find Korean materials on catalog, enter either the author or title in McCune-Reischauer romanized form.
Our latest acquisition is Naver News Library. Naver News Library is a full-text Korean newspaper article database containing the following four major newspapers:
- Tonga ilbo東亞日報= Dong-A ilbo : 1920-1999
- Kyŏnghyang sinmun 京鄕新聞 = Kyunghyang Shinmun : 1946-1999
- Maeil kyŏngje sinmun每日經濟新聞 = Maeil Business Newspaper : 1966-1999
- Han’gyŏre 한겨레 = The Hankyoreh : 1988-1999
- Note:"Han’gyŏre 한겨레 = The Hankyoreh" newspaper will be added on our service in October 2011.
The access is available from: Naver News Library http://newslibrary.naver.com.
- Visit UM Libraries' home page: http://www.lib.umd.edu
- Click on Catalog
Language-Specific Internet Resources
- Korean Studies Internet Resources:
- Selected Electronic Resources
- Korean Bibliography (Library of Congress, A bibliography of approximately 4,800 records of books about Korea in English up to 1995 held by the LOC)