As a federal depository library, the University of Maryland Libraries provide free access to Federal Government publications. The U.S. Government Information Collection is located on the 4th floor of McKeldin Library at the University of Maryland in College Park.
All library visitors may use the collection during McKeldin Library's hours.
- Borrowing privileges are determined by a person's affiliation with the University of Maryland.
- Information about how to borrow materials can be found on on the Access, Borrow, Request page.
- Special requests to checkout non-circulating materials should be made at the Library Services Desk on the first floor of McKeldin Library.
- If a library patron does not have borrowing privileges, materials can be requested via Interlibrary Loan.
- Visit your local library to learn more about how to place an interlibrary loan request.
US Government Information Subject Specialist
Need help finding library materials? Celina McDonald, US Government Information Librarian, is here to help.