Michelle Smith Performing Arts Library
MSPAL COVID-19 Updates / FAQ
While things are still uncertain, we wanted to provide you with information regarding MSPAL and some FAQ to help keep everyone on the same page.
- Patron can return items through the book drops at McKeldin, STEM, and MSPAL libraries.
- *Electronic equipment should be kept until we (MSPAL) offer an in-person drop off option.
- Items returned through the book drops will go through a quarantine process of at least 4 days before they are removed from the patrons account.
- You may now request items from McKeldin, STEM, and MSPAL libraries for curbside pick-up online.
- Any items with an online access option will not be physically circulated.
- More information about curbside pick-up can be found Curbside Pick-up Information.
- Check your account online for current due dates.
- You may still request renewals for non-UMD items through your online account.
- Any UMD fines associated with items deemed late due to COVID-19 will be waived.
- Please fill out the Billing Inquiry Form if any questions arise.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Daytime Library Services Supervisor, Michael Homme (firstname.lastname@example.org).