What we do
- Choose the best review methodology to fit your timeline, question scope, and discipline
- Suggest relevant databases for searching the scholarly and grey literature
- Design complex search strategies for specific databases
- Use citation management software for organizing references (e.g. Zotero and Endnote)
- Use article screening and selection tools (e.g. Rayyan)
Librarians at the UMD Libraries are expert searchers and offer a systematic review service to faculty, students, and research staff.
We are available to guide and collaborate with researchers! Send us an email or schedule a consultation below.Schedule Consultation!
For faculty only: To request an instruction session for your class or a workshop for your department, please fill out the Systematic Review Workshop Request form.