ENGL 101: Academic Writing
By the end of your library research session, you will be able to...
- identify types of authority, such as subject expertise, societal position, or special experiences
- differentiate a scholarly article from other information formats by describing characteristics of a scholarly article
- formulate effective search strategies in library databases, such as Academic Search Complete, to locate relevant information sources for their topics
- identify at least three ways to contact a librarian for research assistance
- recognize the limitations of citation generators and identify alternate citation resources, such as Purdue OWL
Office Hour Schedule
Have a question about your research? Visit the Library Fellows for drop-in office hours to get some help.
Can't make one of these times? Email your Library Fellow to set up a one-on-one consultation. We're here to help!