How to request scores from the SCPA score collections
ICA members please also view this video tutorial
- Visit www.lib.umd.edu/scpa/register and create a special collections researcher account
- Once you have an account, please return to the Score Collections Database and search for the music you wish to borrow.
- For each piece you wish to borrow, please click on the Request from Special Collections button found at the top of each database record.
- This will bring you to the New Request page in our special collections service system. In the left-hand column you will see "Order a Reproduction" – click on the link for "Score Loan Request." (This is for ALL score requests.)
- Complete the form indicating the work and inventory number for each item.
- You can borrow up to 15 items, and we will ship the scores upon receipt of payment – checks or money orders only and made payable for University of Maryland. Please visit the following page to determine the appropriate service fee: http://www.lib.umd.edu/scpa/scores/fees
Questions? Please contact SCPA!