Teaching & Learning Instructors agree to abide by the following policies:
- Instructors will teach their assigned quota of sessions per semester.
- Instructors will give at least a week's notice if they can no longer lead a session.
- Instructors are responsible for finding a replacement instructor for any sessions they can no longer attend.
- Instructors will email faculty members at least a week before their scheduled session. In this email, instructors should include: confirmation of session date, time, and location; a McKeldin Library floorplan; a link to the ENGL101 LibGuide; and questions for the ENGL101 instructor about their students' current assignment, and any other pertinent details about their class/students.
- Instructors will arrive at least 10 minutes before their session in order to set up technology. At the end of the session, instructors will straighten up the furniture and wipe down the whiteboards.
- Instructors will record statistics for each instruction session in LibInsight.
- Instructors will record all reference interactions in RefAnalytics.
- Instructors will write weekly teaching reflections.