MSPAL Seminar Room
Located on the 2nd floor of MSPAL, the seminar room (2515C) has a capacity of 12 people and can be reserved for a group online up to 28 days in advance. A minimum of 3 members is required to be considered a group.
(Be sure to review policies below.)
The MSPAL Seminar Room has a 70" Smart LED television connected to a PC computer with keyboard, mouse, microphone, video conferencing camera, and VHS/DVD/Blu-Ray combo player. The room also has dedicated CD and DVD players with speakers. Seating for twelve is arranged around a large central table. You can also hook up your own laptop to the 70" television (or if you are UMD ID holder, check one out at MSPAL circulation desk!
Reservation and Room Policy:
- Requester must have a valid UMD ID & should check out the room key at the MSPAL circulation desk.
- Up to 2 hours per reservation per day, because we expect people to share.
- If no other group has booked the room (at the conclusion of original booking) the room can be booked on the spot for additional time after returning the key. A minimum of 3 members is required to be considered a group.
- No food except for light snacks. Covered drinks are allowed. Please clean up after yourself!
- The room may be booked no more than 28 days in advance.
- Users must reply to the confirmation email in order to complete the reservation.
- If users arrive more than 15 minutes late, they forfeit the reservation for the time slot.
- Please contact Michael Homme (301-314-8633) or Bruce Tennant (301-405-9218) for further details or special arrangements.