7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT US
1. NORMALLY, The Architecture Library is open Mondays through Thursdays, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. All students enrolled in programs within the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation have 24/7 swipe access with their ID cards.
Now, during Covid-19 times, this library is closed, and books can be returned and picked up at McKeldin Library.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE ACCESSIBLE ONCE WE ARE IN PHASE 4 OF RE-OPENING.
2. A self-checkout station is available for your convenience. Bring your ID card.
3. We have 2 flat bed scanners, 11 by 17 inches, and 1 printer/copier, and one overhead scanner!
4. We set up a group study room as an architectural model studio at the end of each semester with DSLR cameras, model photography lights.
See the Terrapin Learning Commons for other equipment.
5. We have 2 Group Study Rooms for your use. Walk in, or reserve ahead of time.
6. You can specify this library as your pick-up spot for books you place on hold.
7. We have an incredible Special Collections room with rare books that cover historic preservation, town planning and architecture. Please make an appointment with the librarian to see items housed here.
Visit the School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation website to learn more about our faculty, our degrees offered, and our programs of study.
Check out the new Architecture Library's Guide to Finding Sources. Other library resources can be found on right column on the About page.