7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT US
1. The Architecture Library is open to the Campus Community Mondays through Thursdays, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. All students, faculty and staff in the School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation Community have swipe card access from 7 AM to 11 PM daily.
2. A self-checkout station is available for your convenience. Bring your ID card. Scan the barcode on your ID card BEFORE you scan the barcode on the book.
3. We have 2 flat bed scanners, 11 by 17 inches, and 1 printer/copier, and one overhead scanner!
4. We set up a group study room as an architectural model studio at the end of each semester with DSLR cameras, model photography lights.
See the Terrapin Learning Commons for other equipment.
5. We have 2 Group Study Rooms for your use. Walk in, or reserve ahead of time.
6. You can specify this library as your pick-up spot for books you place on hold.
7. We have an incredible Special Collections room with rare books that cover historic preservation, town planning and architecture. Please make an appointment with the librarian to see items housed here.
Visit the School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation website to learn more about our faculty, our degrees offered, and our programs of study.
Check out the new Architecture Library's Guide to Finding Sources. Other library resources can be found on right column on the About page.