7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT US
1. The Architecture Library is Mondays through Thursdays, from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. All students enrolled in programs within the School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation have 24/7 swipe access with their ID cards.
2. A self-checkout station is available for your convenience. Bring your ID card.
3. We have 2 flat bed scanners, 11 by 17 inches, and 1 printer/copier.
4. We lend equipment such as: DSLR cameras, model photography lights, the flat screen TV carts, portable LCD projectors.
See the Terrapin Learning Commons for other equipment.
5. We have 2 Group Study Rooms for your use. Walk in, or reserve ahead of time.
6. You can specify this library as your pick-up spot for books you place on hold.
7. We have an incredible Special Collections room with rare books that cover historic preservation, town planning and architecture. Please make an appointment with the librarian to see items housed here.
Visit the School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation website to learn more about our faculty, our degrees offered, and our programs of study.
Check out the new Architecture Library's Guide to Finding Sources. Other library resources can be found on right column on the About page.