What we do
- Answer your statistics and analysis questions through:
- Virtual consultation using Zoom
- In-person consultation at STEM library
- Email: email@example.com
- We currently specialize in SAS, SPSS, R, and can also provide support on Survey Design and Analysis.
- We do NOT tutor on statistical classes or homework.
- Our mission statement contains information on the overarching goals of our services
Research is increasingly data-driven, and we are available to answer your statistics and analysis questions!
Got a statistical question? Send us an email with your questions, or click the button below to schedule a virtual Zoom appointment:
What services do you provide?
- Explaining statistical concepts
- Selection of statistical procedures
- Use of statistical software
- Data clean and analysis
- Interpretation of results
- Research design
- Survey design and sampling method
What is the cost?
This service is free to all members of the UMD research community (undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff), in all departments and disciplines.
Can you help me with my statistical classes and/or homework?
No. For help on statistical homework, please visit math tutoring resources.
Can you collect, prepare, or write up data for me?
Can you explain highly technical or advanced statistical questions?
Where are you located?
We take appointments in McKeldin Library and the STEM Library.
Statistical software workshops
In addition to one-on-one consultations, we also offer statistical software workshops on common statistical packages. Learn more about our upcoming workshops and subscribe to our mailing list to be the first ones to get notification when a workshop is available!
Disclaimer: The following external links are for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement by the UMD Libraries. UMD Libraries do not bear responsibilities for the accuracy, legality or content of the external links.