How do I Connect to Library Resources from Off-Campus?
Remote access to library resources is available for all current University of Maryland, College Park students, faculty, and staff.
Here's how it's done:
2. Look for online access via one of these links:
In Database Finder:
In WorldCat, click the View... button for whichever type of material you'd like to view (View eBook, View Articles etc.)
3. Once you've clicked on the link, you will see a page where you can enter your Directory ID and Password (the user name and password you use to sign into your e-mail):
*If you have not already signed into another UMD service during this session, you will be asked to authenticate with DUO Multi-Factor Authentication.
4. Congratulations! You should now be able to use library resources from off-campus. If you encounter a problem, please look below for assistance.
Problems? Please report them!
- Is the resource showing up as unavailable, asking for a password, or asking you to purchase the article? Please let us know by filling out our report a problem form.
- Are you having trouble logging in with your Directory ID or authenticating with DUO? Please contact DIT Helpdesk
- Have other questions? AskUS or Contact a Librarian