Public and Educational Broadcasting
One of the most important components of Special Collections in Mass Media and Culture is the National Public Broadcasting Archives, which documents the history of public and educational broadcasting in the United States. To explore more collections related to broadcasting, search our Archival Collections Database. The links below include some of our most prominent collections in this area.
Networks and Organizations, national
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting records
- National Federation of Community Broadcasters (NFCB) records
- Pacifica Foundation records
- Children’s Television Workshop records
- Broadcast Education Association (BEA) records
Networks and Organizations, regional
- Susan Stamberg papers
- James Day papers
- Edwin Cohen papers
- Joseph Iseman papers
- Lee C. Frischknecht papers
- Laurence Jarvik papers
Contact a curator for more information pertaining to these collections.