Mass Media and Culture holds a vast number of collections and resources relating to the history of radio in the United States. Many collections include a variety of formats such as audio, books, pamphlets, periodicals, correspondences, oral histories, photographs, scripts and vertical files. To explore more collections related to radio, search our Archival Collections Database. The links below include some of our most prominent collections in this area.
- Roger Bower papers
- Thirteen/WNET Arthur Godfrey collection
- Alois Havrilla papers
- Edward Kirby papers
- Helen Sioussat papers
- Edwin B. Dooley WLW collection
- Housewives Protective League Collection
- Radio Advertising Bureau Collection
- Westinghouse/Group W Collection
- Library of American Broadcasting Scripts collection
- American Women in Radio and Television (AWRT) records
- Don West Broadcasting & Cable collection
Contact a curator for more information pertaining to these collections.