Commercial Television Collections
Mass Media and Culture holds a vast number of collections and resources relating to the history of commercial television in the United States. These resources include the papers of organizations and individuals, as well as photographs, scripts , books, pamphlets, magazines, and oral history interviews. To explore more collections related to television, search our Archival Collections Database. The links below include some of our most prominent collections in this area.
- Rudy Bretz papers
- Elizabeth Smith Brownstein papers
- Lee Lawrence papers
- Inga Rundvold papers
- Joseph A. Flaherty papers
- Library of American Broadcasting Scripts collection
- American Women in Radio and Television (AWRT) records
- Don West Broadcasting & Cable collection
Contact a curator for more information pertaining to these collections.