ENGL 101: Academic Writing
Find Your Library Fellow
Not sure who your Library Fellow is? Find your Library Fellow, their contact information, and the link to their virtual classroom below.
Office Hour Schedule
Have a question about your research? Visit the Library Fellows for drop-in office hours to get some help.
Can't make one of these times? Email your Library Fellow to set up a one-on-one consultation. We're here to help!
By the end of your library research session, you will be able to...
- identify types of authority, such as subject expertise, societal position, or special experiences
- differentiate a scholarly article from other information formats by describing characteristics of a scholarly article
- formulate effective search strategies in library databases, such as Academic Search Complete, to locate relevant information sources for their topics
- identify at least three ways to contact a librarian for research assistance
- recognize the limitations of citation generators and identify alternate citation resources, such as Purdue OWL