Update Library Staff pages
In Hippo CMS, all staff related documents are under the folder: pubic/library staff
Update staff profile
Locate staff using university ID or search by name under: documents/public/library-staff/staff/
Note: Yelena's team usually maintains Subjects, College & Schoo, and Library Locations.
- Display: Un-check the Display option if the staff is no longer with UMD library. This filed is checked for most of our staff.
- Functional Title: HR usually maintains this field. Do not make any edits if you are unsure. Check with HR or Yelena.
- Profile URL: enter external url here, LibGuide page for this entry.
- Subjects: select desired subjects from the Available list. Each subject is stored in the folder documents/public/library-staff/subjects/ subject It doesn't matter what the document name is. The name field in each subject must match with what's in documents/public/library-staff/subject-list
- About Subject List: the value in Label, displays on subject specialist pages, eg. lib.umd.edu/directory/specialists
- College or School: select desired College or School from the Available list.
- Library location:
- Specialists Note: Only for Priddy library staff. See example of eharring's document.
- Interest: Not used.
- images dimension should be 160 x 200 px. If image is a square, at least make the width 160px. That way, images on http://www.lib.umd.edu/directory/specialists all will have the same width.
- image file size should be around or below 50kb. format should be .png or .jpg
- upload picture to gallery/public/library-staff/staff
- use umd directory id as file name.
- select desired image use Image Picker too.
- Profile: Enter profile texts here. When copy & paste from MS Word or email, make sure to remove extra style in html source view.
- Schedule a Meeting: enter the 5-digit number you can find on LibCal admin page: Admin > Accounts http://umd.libcal.com/calendars_admin.php