Current Students, Faculty and Staff are encouraged to open a Terrapin Express account.
- Terrapin Express can be used at all photocopiers, microform printers, and library print stations.
- No need to worry about having change to copy.
- Value can be added in person or online.
- Terrapin Express is tied to your UMD ID card so you don't need another card.
How to Activate or Add Funds to Your Terrapin Express Account
- Go to terpexp.umd.edu.
- Click Open Account.
- Log in with your Directory ID and password.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Then click Add Money to My Account
- Login to GET to use a credit card to add funds to your balance.*
*A minimum of $10 is required
- Bring your student I.D. and a minimum of $1.00 to:
- Contract Office
South Campus Dining Hall
- Once your account has been activated, you can also add money to a Terrapin Express card using the Copy Card ATM machines in the Libraries.