Library book drops are open at the following locations:
- McKeldin Library entrance
- Architecture Library entrance
- MSPAL (located near the external library entrance at The Clarice)
- STEM Library (located outside in back of Kirwan hall)
Books returned in book drops will not be removed from your account until they have passed through quarantine (about 5 business days), but they will be safe in the building until then.
For information about returns and the waiving of fines, please see the Libraries' Coronavirus Updates and Resources Page and click on Borrowing and Billing.
- McKeldin Library (book drops located at front entrance and on the side)
- Michelle Smith Performing Arts Library
- STEM Library (located outside in back of Kirwan hall, on the ground floor near the elevator)
Book drops at the following locations are available during operating hours:
- Course reserves and audio/visual media should NOT be returned in book drops.
- The use of book drops may damage library materials. Please return books directly to any library circulation desk whenever possible.
- All book drop locations are wheelchair-accessible.
Why rush out to return your books? Renew them online and return at your convenience! Most books are renewable through My Account in the Catalog.