TLC Meeting Rooms
Available on the 2nd floor of McKeldin Library, the TLC Meeting Rooms are equipped to meet a variety of needs. Each room is is different in terms of size, capacity, furniture, and the technology offered.
Some of the special uses of these rooms include:
- Interviews (in person or virtual)
- Group meetings (in person or virtual)
- Student organization meetings
- Presentation practice
- One Button Studio
- Group viewing of videos
- Large study groups (for study groups smaller than 8 people, try the Group Study Rooms)
- Events and activities co-hosted by or held in partnership with the Libraries
Please note that these rooms are not intended for and should not be used for private, individual study. To reserve a room, fill out the request form, and staff will be in contact to help book the appropriate space.